|resources:||Home Installation Localization Source Code Mailing List Feedback Contact me|
mailredirectalternative has builtin language support for the following languages:
- en-US (English)
- de-DE (German)
- de-AT (German - Austria)
- fr-FR (French)
- it-IT (Italian)
- sv-SE (Swedish)
- cs-CZ (Czech)
- es-ES (Spanish)
- en-AR (Spanish - Argentina)
- nl-NL (Dutch)
(Translations courtesy of their respective translators for mailredirect)
Looking for translations
However, I am looking for translations for the following phrases into the languages above. These are the options that are new to mailredirectalternative.. If you have a translation, please email it to me.
- eudoraStyleRedirect.label: "Redirect Eudora style ('by way of')"
- eudoraStyleRedirect.tooltip: "If this option is checked, emails are redirected Eudora style instead of transparently. This means that this program will add your name and email to the From header and the addressees will be changed to the Resent-To/CC/BCC addresses."
- setSenderHeader.label: "Add Sender: header"
- setSenderHeader.tooltip: "Choose whether to set a Sender: header with your name and email. This can be combined with Eudora style redirection, but may produce weird results..."
- labelAsForwarded.label: "Label as forwarded instead of redirected (works for IMAP)"
- labelAsForwarded.tooltip: "If this option is checked, emails are labelled as forwarded instead of redirected. This may be necessary to preserve message status when using IMAP."
Translations into new languages are of course always welcome, too. Please see these instructions.